The results are in from the 2011 Wellington Place Questionnaire
We are always keen to hear feedback from our customers on how we are doing at Wellington Place, from how easy we are to contact to the way we manage our green spaces – we like to know what you think so we can continue to improve.
Over the last few months we asked many of you to complete a questionnaire to give us more of an insight into how we’re doing and what we can do better. We’re delighted to report that the findings have been extremely positive, with many of you praising everything from the friendliness of reception staff through to our on-site events and amenities.
Here’s a few of the survey findings:
• 98% of respondents rated Wellington Place as ‘Good’, ‘Very good’ or ‘Excellent’
• 93% would recommend Wellington Place to others
• A number of on-site amenities at Wellington place are extremely popular, with Soccer Central and Urban Gardens used by 1 in 4 respondents on a regular basis
• Our on-site events, such as the Summer BBQ and ‘It’s a Knockout’, have been very well received. 89% of you have attended previous events, and 98% of respondents are planning on attending future events.
Always making improvements
While the overwhelming responses were positive towards Wellington Place and its facilities, we’ve also listened to what our customers felt could be improved. In response to your comments made in the questionnaire we are undertaking improvements to the following areas:-
• Men’s Showers facilities in 2 Wellington Place – we are undertaking a refurbishment during March 2012 which will include the addition of a ‘wet room’ to improve the existing facilities.
• Shower facilities at Soccer Central – we have made improvements to the heat and pressure flow to improve the Soccer Central Shower facilities.
• Information was requested about our on-site amenities such as parking and football - we have now created an amenities section on Parklife to give up-to-date information on the amenities available here at Wellington Place.
We would like to say a huge thank you to everybody that took part; we look forward to making your suggested changes and to gathering your feedback again next year.
We know surveys can be a bit of a pain, so this year we gave you the chance to enter into a prize draw as a thank you for completing the questionnaire.
Our prize winners from the 2011 survey are:
• 1st – Paul Bunker won £100
• 2nd – Barbara Hartley won £50
• 3rd – Gillian Hemming won £25
Please do keep us posted on your views and news around Wellington Place – we’re always pleased to hear from you.
Please call Dominique Simcox 0113 3899831 or drop us an email to email@example.com