Give Blood at Chineham Park
On Friday 8th June, the NHS Blood Bank will be at Chineham Park.
They will be operating between 9.30 – 12.00 and then at 13.30 – 16.00.
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else.
The NHS are doing their best to boost blood stocks ahead of the Olympics and Diamond Jubilee. If you would like to do your part and help save a life by giving blood, call Wendy Scott 01256 486680 or email email@example.com
To view the flyer click here >>>>