The purpose of this handbook is to:
- Outline the services that MEPC Chineham Park provides relative to health, safety and welfare of all people on the Park.
- Highlight those areas where occupier co-operation is required by MEPC Chineham Park and/or their Facilities Managers relative to health, safety and welfare issues.
- Outline the minimum health, safety and welfare standards that MEPC Chineham Park expects its occupiers to observe.
- Provide guidance to Occupiers on measures that can be taken to safeguard property, by the proper control of contractors.
- Provide general information regarding the Insurance’s arranged by MEPC Chineham Park and the procedures for reporting any loss, damage, accident or other incidents.