305 Bridgewater Place
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.
As a British Council of Offices winner for 'Best Commercial Space', Bridgewater Place has been designed with all the modern features you would expect. This award-winning specification and design has successfully combined energy-efficient buildings with highly flexible floor layouts making it the preferred choice for any company looking for a workplace environment that sets the standard within the North West.
This proven design will be replicated in 305 Bridgewater Place. With its prominent position at the head of the scheme it offers uninterrupted views out to the elegant landscaping beyond.
- Double-height reception to create an impressive feature entrance
- The fully-glazed facades ensure that everyone in the building benefits from good levels of natural light
- Overhanging canopies provide optimum shading for the building
- Solar-control glazing reduces the need for additional cooling
- A highly flexible heating and cooling system helps to maintain a comfortable working environment throughout the year
- Shower and changing facilities on each floor encourages staff to cycle, run or walk to work
- BREEAM Very Good environmental assessment rating
- Two 10-person lifts
- Finished floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
- 150mm clear full access raised floors
- VRF air-conditioning system designed to meet an occupational density of 1 person to 10 sq m with an additional 10% capacity for future fit-out
- Comprehensive security system with site-wide CCTV system monitoring the building and its grounds
- Suspended ceilings incorporating recessed LG7 lighting units
- Lighting control system with daylight dimming around the perimeter and PIR controls
- Male, female and disabled toilets on each floor
- DDA compliant